Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
- The school has the right to dismiss any student for inappropriate behaviour or language.
- The school has no responsibility for loss of personal property or any injury sustained in the school.
- Click on the attachment below
- Course fees can be refundable as long as there is two weeks notice before the course begins and this has to be in writing.
- Course fees are only refundable if lessons are changed by the tutor and not suitable for the students.
- Refunds are not available if students leave the course for personal reasons.
- Any damages to the school or accommodation will have to be paid for before commencement of course.
- Students are expected to attend all lessons and any absence must be phoned in before the lesson.
- Students must phone or text if they are going to be late and the time will be deducted from the lesson.
- Students are advised to obtain travel insurance.
- Please click the link below and send to confirm, you have read the terms and conditions, thanks. email@example.com