In 2013 Reivers Education opened the Summer School, and created a new section the “ Swansea Language School” at Swansea University for the first time. I had taught the Summer School for 3 years prior, but stepped up and organised the Summer School myself for the first time. This proved a valuable learning exercise and we have enjoyed repeated success again this year, so we are looking forward to 2015 to replicate this success again.
The package offers:-
- The student ages range between 13-17 of various nationalities.
- The Summer School is over a four week period in June and July.
- The course will begin on Thursday the 23rd of June continuing through until Thursday the 28th of July 2016.
- Packages are in 1 week, 2 week, 3 week and 4 week cycles, please contact us for group quotes and different packages.
- Lessons begin at 9.30am and finish at 12.30pm for lunch.
- All students are tested on day one and placed into groups.
- The day is separated into three hours general English in the morning and then activities after lunch
The complete package is outlined below:-
- Airport transfer.
- 28 Nights full-board host family accommodation, two meals per day plus packed lunch.
- 15 hours per week of General English lessons taught through traditional lessons and drama.
- Entry level testing.
- A bus pass is provided for the city.
- Daily 1/2 day excursions and activities with sports activities on Fridays.
- Full day historical excursion on Saturdays.
- Attendance certificate at the completion of the course.
Full inclusive price of 2250€.